Horatio Nelson (1758-1805)
This man. I’m sure you’ve heard of him. He’s a British national hero who won various naval battles, the most notable of which being Trafalgar. He’s extremely talented, brave and just overall beautiful. Horatio Nelson, at 19 (see above picture) was gorgeous. Look at him. Look at that hat. Look at that wig. Just, hnnghhhhh. Take me now, Nelson, bb.
Here’s why I would be his other arm in more ways than one:
1. Was a brilliant naval captain despite his chronic seasickness. YOU try defeating the Frenchies while puking your eyes out.
2. Lost an arm and an eye in warfare. Battle scars aresexy
3. Had one of the best last words ever. Most heterosexual last words on the planet, just saying. Later Victorians tried to censor it because, men kissing men? Impossible. Damn those Victorians. Who could resist Nelson’s “Kiss me Hardy”? Going out in style. And Hardy did, twice. I’m jealous already.
4. Had a long affair with Emma Hamilton. If I was inclined to blog about sexy ladies, she’d be one of them. That girl had it going on. Threesome!
5. Was interested in the sciences even during his captaincy. Took detailed notes of the wildlife at the Caicos islands. Both brains and brawn. I approve.
So there you go. A short update after too long a time. I’m sorry that I’m focusing on these two eras but these are the ones I study so I’m more exposed to the hotties. Submissions are welcome!